At Medtrade Products Ltd. the trust of companies and people we work with is of utmost importance to us. To maintain this trust, we commit to the following in relation to your information:
- Medtrade will only collect information relevant for providing the best services and support to our customers and partners.
- Medtrade will use this information in order to improve our products and services.
- Medtrade will not disclose any information to external organisations without prior consent, unless required by law.
- Medtrade always tries to keep your information up to date.
- Medtrade actively maintains security systems to protect against unauthorised access to your information.
- Medtrade’s partners and staff that have been permitted access to your information are required to adhere to this privacy and data protection statement.
By committing to the points above, we respect the loyalty and trust you place in Medtrade.
We may disclose your information to other organisations that are authorised to act on our behalf for the purposes of providing services to your company.
You have the right to:
- Access all or part of your personal information, as well as how and where this is being processed by Medtrade.
- Be Forgotten, by instructing us to erase all or part of your personal data, as well as, cease further dissemination of the data, and potentially have third parties halt processing of the data. The conditions for erasure, as outlined in article 17 of EU-GDPR, include the data no longer being relevant to original purposes for processing, or a data subjects withdrawing consent. It should also be noted that this right requires Medtrade to compare your rights to “the public interest in the availability of the data” when considering such requests.
To request either access or be forgotten, simply send an email to email@example.com.
By accepting the terms and conditions, you are consenting to the disclosure, processing, storage and transfer of your information only in the manner outlined above.